Staywell Microchip Cat Flap - White - by Petsafe
OverView Your PetSafe® Microchip Cat Flap has been desig...
- Cat Flaps
- Dog Doors
- Bark Control
- Waste Management
- Leads & Harnesses
- Cat Toys
- Dog Accessories
- Dog Toys
- uPVc Door Panels
- Special Offers
- Overall Size width 220mm x height 239mm
- Cut Out Size 175mm x 168mm
- Cut Out Size Glass 212mm diameter* - requires a glass adaptor *It is not possible to cut holes in toughened glass or double glazed units except at the time of manufacture. Please contact a glazier.
- Pet Max Shoulder Width 150mm
- 2-Way N/A
- 4-Way Yes
- Batteries Required 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Key Entry Microchip or Petsafe R.F.I.D key (PAC19-20560)
Your PetSafe® Microchip Cat Flap has been designed to allow your cat easy access to the outside world whilst keeping other troublesome cats and animals out of your house. The PetSafe® Microchip Cat Flap works by reading your cat’s unique microchip ID without the need for a collar or accessory.
•Easy to program
•Can be programmed for up to 40 micro-chipped cats
* this product can also use Petsafe RFID KEY FOB - PAC19-20560
•Helps restrict entry of unwanted cats
•Reinforced, dual auto-latch with 4-way manual lock
•Low battery indicator
•Quick Start Guide and Cutting Template
Please note - the read range on this unit is 10cm - 12cm - measured from outside of flap (the material the cat flap is fitted into may reduce this e.g. metal)
• Fits wooden doors
• Fits PVC / UPVC & Metal doors
• Fits brick walls
• Fits windows & glass doors, single & double glazed Suitable for cats up to 8 kg. - requires a Petsafe glass adaptor to fit through glass (available from November 2017)
Overall Size: 220mm x 239mm
Cutout Size: 175mm x 168mm
Glass Cut Out Size: 212mm diameter* - requires a Petsafe glass adaptor (not available until November 2017)
Tunnel Depth: 72mm
Max Pet Shoulder Width: 150mm
Maximum Pet Weight: 8kg
This cat flap is compatible with FDX-B (15 Digit) Microchips
*It is not possible to cut holes in toughened glass or double glazed units except at the time of manufacture. Please contact a glazier.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!